Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lazy Summer

sleeping to the rhythm of when I want to, instead of when I have to

pajamas in the kitchen, smells of brewing coffee, waking up slowly

leisurely mornings of puttering and putzing and tidying and surfing

music and long showers and phone calls and wondering where the hours have gone

dreaming during the day

sunshine and air conditioning and sister time with G and movies and netflix

coffee shops and restaurants and shopping

friends and friends and friends and friends

calm days and peaceful nights

lazy
summer.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! I could see myself doing all those things while reading your post...especially the part about wondering where the hours have gone. BTW I was beginning to wonder where you went...its been so long since you've posted! Missed you...

    ReplyDelete