Friday, December 3, 2010

Doing My Part

Today on facebook, one of my friends posted that she was super-excited to be going on a date with her husband.  Apparently, folks, married people go on dates.  Married people with older children go on dates.  But married people with young children do NOT go on dates!  As someone who is unmarried but a lover of great dates, I feel that we, the single people of America, must put an end to this travesty. 

Therefore I declare this Christmas ... drumroll please ...

The Christmas I Give A Little Time to Help Married People Go On Dates.

 I googled "free babysitting coupons" and found a snazzy-looking one at this site:
http://www.rd.com/home-garden/10-printable-holiday-coupons/article171180-3.html




I'm printing some, adding a few Christmas cookies, and attempting to do my part to Help Married People Go On Dates this Christmas :)






1 comment: