Saturday, August 13, 2011

Last Night

Last night, girls I love came over to my house.  I set out the fixin's for tacos and didn't make enough beef.  We ate chips and dip and laughed and I turned the ac down so people wouldn't be hot.  We tried on jewelry and gobbled up my new favorite dessert recipe: Sopapilla Cheesecake Pie...

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/sopapilla-cheesecake-pie/detail.aspx

It was a lovely evening and the only thing that would have made it nicer was if ALL the girls I love could have been there :)
Happy Saturday from the gal who's heading to the movies to see HP 7.2 tonight for the -- wait for it -- 3rd time.  Accio, fun times!

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHH!!!! I would have loved seeing HP7.2 with you...I've only seen it twice! Glad you had a fun and tasty night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taco night and that dessert looks delicious. Will try it out soon!

    ReplyDelete