Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Pillows

Last night, I was at Walmart buying something.  I can't remember what it was, now.  Oh! Diet Coke.  I was buying a lot of diet coke. (I forgot the limes, though, and that's my favorite part to diet coke at home -- the fresh squeezed lime. But now I'm really rabbit-trailing from the post's purpose.  Apologies.)

So I was at Walmart and I saw pillows on sale.  And by "sale," I mean super-ridiculously cheap pillows on sale for something like $3.48 each.  And I realized in front of the display that I honestly could NOT remember the last time I purchased pillows -- AND -- that the pillows on my bed resembled pancakes, while these cheap-ola pillows looked like piles of fluffy down... So, I bought two.  It cost me almost seven bucks.

I came home.

I pillow-cased them and put them on my bed.

I went to sleep, eventually.

SEVEN HOURS LATER, I woke up and realized I slept through the night.  No tossing and turning.  No bathroom visits.  Just Me, my new cheap pillows and my old expensive blankets.

So, I am completely crushing on my new cheap pillows.  They are Huge and they are Perfect for Side Sleepers and they are Quality Assured.

Apparently, they are also full of integrity.  Because they were exactly who they said they'd be :)  And don't we all want a crush like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment