Thursday, February 17, 2011

William Wallace?

My sister G might have the hook-up on a puppy possibility.  If it works out, I might gain a furry friend who looks a little like this:


I used to say that if I ever got a dog, I would name him William Wallace.  But now I'm thinking that I might just have to wait and see -- because that little face doesn't look very William-Wallace-y to me. 

So PRESH!!  Like I said, this puppy-purchase is not a sure thing -- but it IS something to consider :)  I need to make sure I consider the practical stuff before I see it; I have a feeling all bets will be off if I hold a cuddly, puffy, boolie-ooolie-ballie-wallie sweety-kins puppy in my arms, haha :)

Stay tuned :)

1 comment:

  1. OH my goodness! That puppy is the sweetest thing! You should get one for sure...there is nothing like coming home and seeing how super excited your little pup is that you are home.

    ReplyDelete